nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Determining persimmon tree's sex.

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Determining persimmon tree's sex.
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 00:41:34 -0600

'Ello
Sorry, I should have thought to include the scientific name the
conservation department had listed for the trees. It is: Diospyros
virginiana and the seedlings are approximately 3' tall plus root system
when I get them. Is the scientific name the cultivar or do I need to
write the state and get more information from them? Sorry for such basic
questions, but I am new to all of this.
Thank you for the information. Also, what do male and female flowers
look like? Love, Peace and Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

Be Cooool!