nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX Fundraiser Ideas - Fruit of North America Cards

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX Fundraiser Ideas - Fruit of North America Cards
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 06:15:37 -0500

Another idea, which wouldn't help NAFEX as an organization, but would certainly further its cause, is to write articles about fruit for the wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

This is an on-line "copy-left" encyclopedia, and anyone can write for it. It is fast becoming one of the most useful resources on the web, and is likely to be the encyclopedia of the future. Good articles written for the wikipedia could help fruit growers for generations.

Ginda