nafex - [NAFEX] Re: ladybugs

  • From: Del Stubbs <northernlights2n@yahoo.com>
  • To: griffingardens@earthlink.net, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: ladybugs
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 06:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

Seems to be a bit fewer of them here in Northern Minnesota this year. A
friend who has a rustic log home had lots of them last year and he
developed a severe allergic reaction to their presence in his house. I
wonder what they give off?
I noticed if one crushes one dozens congregate on the body - either to
have a feast or to mourn the dead - I didn't ask. Del

=====
Del Stubbs http://www.pinewoodforge.com zone 3 N. MN