nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Ugni molinae

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Ugni molinae
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:14:35 -0700

Robert,
A number of mail order nurseries carry this plant. I didn't write down
the name of the wholesale nursery, but it was somewhere in Oregon. If
you want to ask the retail place I was at directly, here is a link to
their webpage, which has e-mail and phone contact info on it. The tag
on the plant said Chilean Guava, and then in small print it said Ugni
molinae.
-Mark Lee
http://www.skynursery.com/doc/contact.htm