nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pics/wiki/blackberry

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lfl@intrex.net
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pics/wiki/blackberry
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:01:45 -0500

Del:

I just tried the file upload & it seems like the file upload feature is disabled, as my file didnt show up. Maybe with Lawrence's help we can get this set up. In the meantime, if you want you can email them to me & I can put them online on my server & post them on the Nafex wiki page. Im also growing these blackberries but didnt get around to photographing them. ~mIEKAL