nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Shipova

  • From: lreich@hvc.rr.com
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Shipova
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:56:47 -0400

Whoa! Wait a bit longer. The main drawback of shipova is how long it takes to
bear. Mine took about 7 years. Fortunately, last year I needed photos of it
and more firsthand experience eating it for my book(Uncommon Fruits for Every
Garden), and that was the year is flowered and fruited! It's well worth the
wait.