nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo Archived Messages

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Yahoo Archived Messages
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:59:59 -0400

I have archives on this computer back to October 2001, and I believe I have archives on my husband's computer from October 2001 back to when I joined the mailing list, which was before the service was transfered to Yahoo. I cut a CD of the older stuff a couple of years ago and mailed it to someone who offered to load it onto the current Ibiblio server - I don't remember who that was or whether he actually did it. If there is any interest in getting the Yahoo archives, I can probably cut a new CD.

(e-mail files are small. The whole NAFEX folder back to October 2001 is only 68MG. No reason to throw anything away so long as you can organize it well enough that the stuff you want doesn't get lost.)

Ginda