nafex - [NAFEX] Question and System Test

  • From: "Dr. Ethan Natelson" <natelson@pipeline.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Question and System Test
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 03:19:18 -0500

Dear Group,

I have been receiving messages from the list but do not seem to be able to post to the list so that this message is a test. However, I do have a question. Does anyone recall our Milo Gibson Award winner for 1986? This was the only year (aside from 1967) that there were only 3, rather than the usual 4 issues of Pomona published and, perhaps for that reason, there was no comment about the award.

Thank you, Ethan

  • [NAFEX] Question and System Test, Dr. Ethan Natelson, 08/03/2004