nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sweet cherries in the South?

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sweet cherries in the South?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 06:20:12 -0700 (PDT)

My tree seems to be growing well. I have a few fruits
for the first time this year (ive had it for about 4
years). I do spray a little Daconil in the spring and
Dorment Oil in winter, but it has it hasent given me
to much trouble (yet). If I can get rid of the
Japanise bettles. it would be picture perfect all
growing season.

I was surprized it was the Nankings that were started
giving me trouble. Who would have thought!

Robert hamilton
atlanta, GA
zone7