nafex - [NAFEX] Precocious siberian Cs

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Precocious siberian Cs
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:09:06 -0500

I recently discovered some Siberian C peach pits that had been forgotten, left in a ziplock bag with no moist peat, covered with molds, never stratified, plus they were very near the woodstove all winter long. Rather than throwing them away, which was my first impulse, I potted them up & most of them seem to be germinating. Would be interesting to find out how many years the pits are viable in such a neglected state.

~mIEKAL

  • [NAFEX] Precocious siberian Cs, mIEKAL aND, 07/30/2004