nafex - [NAFEX] Horticulture Dictionary

  • From: "Thetes_Mark_Straka" <ling.mark@msa.hinet.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Horticulture Dictionary
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:23:51 -0700

Thank you, Jerry.  That's just the tip I was looking for.

Mark

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:43:30 EDT
From: Jwlehman@aol.com
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hort. dictionary
To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org

There is a book, "The Gardeners Dictionary of Horticultural Terms" by Harold
Bagust and bound in England, printed in India. Keep mine within arms reach on
my desk. It is 370 pages with I'd guess over a thousand illustrations. Paid
$30 for mine 10 years ago. I highly recommend it to you. You might be able to
find one on the Internet. It is distributed in the US by Sterling publishing
Co., 387 Park Ave. S., New York, NY

Jerry