nafex - Re: [NAFEX] muscadine grafting

  • From: "Richard O'Barr" <aatopgunaa@mindspring.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] muscadine grafting
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:58:40 -0500

I do not think you will have too much luck, but I really have not tried it.
I do however, have a vine of Southland which is a muscadine/grape (Vitus
rotundifolia with Vitus labrusca). It has more serrated leaves, the Japanese
beetles just crave it, and the grapes are good ; slightly elongated.
Richard O'Barr