nafex - Re: [NAFEX] rhubarb

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] rhubarb
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:55:30 -0400

Hi Lon,

I have a rhubarb nestled at the corner of the house, between a concrete sidewalk and the house foundation. If I do not clean up the rhubarb regularly it will block the sidewalk.

I routinely cut it way back, and it recovers.

It gets plenty of water as that is where the downspout empties.

Tough as nails, and keeps coming back (6 years now).

Later,
Tom