nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:02:36 -0400

Lucky

  Now my Wellington is all the opposites of Lucky's (Is one of them not it) It has more and bigger berries than I.E. great growth habit Have never had any dieback here  etc.  Why ??????

Pakistan would not survive in Zone 5 anyway it is big and near 2 inch long fruit I understand.

Gordon C. Nofs

Flint, MI.