nafex - [NAFEX] GA3 Product

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] GA3 Product
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:45:09 -0400

Hello,

Has anyone tried this Megagrow product?
http://www.megagro.com/
It claims to contain gibberllic acid, but any ad that states "as seen on TV" makes me loathe to buy it.

I have just treated some cherry, plum and peach seed using the Deno method with GA3 and stumbled over the above product.

Just curious if anyone has used it, and their results.  Read a CRFG page that indicated walnut seedling growth can be upped to 8.5' (from normal 1.5') in a single year using a GA3 paste at the growing tip.  My guess is that it would be spindly growth though.

Later,
Tom

  • [NAFEX] GA3 Product, Thomas Olenio, 06/22/2004