nafex - [NAFEX] rootstock sources?

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] rootstock sources?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:47:30 +0000

I have been trying to find sources for small numbers of lesser-used apple & pear rootstocks. I've followed every lead offered by this listserv in the past year or so. I've tried using the "Nurseries" link on the nafex website, but it seems to be much outdated (last time I checked.) The best luck I've had is w/ the occasional offers from postings on the list, but I'm hoping for broader selection and earlier choice than what one or 2 members hope to share late in the transplant season.

In case that sounds ungrateful, let me say THANK YOU for the great rootstocks I've gotten from members!

Any suggestions? New or very obscure ones, that is.

tc, s.WI, poor soil, hobby only