nafex - RE: [NAFEX] rootstock sources?

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] rootstock sources?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:33:49 -0700

Tanis,
I belong to a fruit club in the Seattle area. A number of members want
to experiment with some of the lesser-used rootstocks. I am not
familiar with the rootstock we plan to get, but I know by pooling our
resources together we are able to make a group purchase and get
varieties that individuals normally don't have access to. There may be
Western Cascade Fruit Society member that is on this NAFEX list that can
fill in some details. There is probably also a club in your area that
could do the same kind of group purchase that we plan to do.
-Mark Lee, Seattle