nafex - Fwd: [NAFEX] GMO apples

  • From: road's end farm <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: NAFEX email discussion group <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Brian Caldwell <education@nofany.org>
  • Subject: Fwd: [NAFEX] GMO apples
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 22:27:23 -0400

Sorry to be so late forwarding this that everybody on this list has probably forgotten this discussion; I asked Brian's permission to forward first and by the time it came through I was caught up with something else. I hope you can follow this; there are several layers of quotation involved.

Begin forwarded message: