nafex - Re: [NAFEX] [peony] Re: life lessons

  • From: road's end farm <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] [peony] Re: life lessons
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:35:35 -0400

On Sunday, April 18, 2004, at 11:57 PM, list@ginda.us wrote:

I don't care enough about peonies to be likely to try grafting them myself, but it's been interesting following the discussion. What's particularly interesting is that there are a number of people who claim to be experienced and knowledgble, and they give contradictory advice. There's a general life-lesson there, I think.

Ginda

Oh very definitely a general life lesson, applicable in all sorts of areas.

What's even more unnerving is that, in just about any area, at least some of the people giving contradictory advice usually actually *are* experienced and knowledgeable. The world is more complicated than human understanding of it, I think.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly