nafex - RE: [NAFEX] propagating prunus

  • From: "Luffman, Margie" <luffmanm@AGR.GC.CA>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] propagating prunus
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:45:35 -0400

Hello. Recently I corresponded (by phone and regular mail) with someone from
Alberta who received protocols from the U of Saskatchewan for rooting Prunus.
We plan to try them ourselves as we have been quite unsuccessful in our
efforts to date. I will have to find the information and type it out for the
group. I am leaving shortly for Easter so I will not get this done until
sometime next week.

Margie

Margie Luffman
Curator/Conservatrice
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Telephone/Téléphone: 519-738-2251 ext. 474
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 519-738-2929
2585 County Road 20
Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0
luffmanm@agr.gc.ca

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada