nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Question......

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Question......
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 07:18:43 -0800

If your water is not too cold, you might be able to clear up the water by using plecostomus catfish, or plecos.  These can be found at a pet shop.  They grow up to 18 inches long.  If you take this route, you will have to feed the fish because algae alone won’t be enough to keep it fed.  They like lettuce.

-Mark Lee, Seattle