nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Answering Kiwi Questions directed at me

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Answering Kiwi Questions directed at me
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:22:53 -0600

Jim,

Where did you get your male arguta plants from? Are they named cultivars? Since I believed that the kiwis I planted were kolomikta (probably based on the fact that they were labelled that way by the nursery I got them from), I have Arctic Beauty planted next to the arguta. There's about a 2 week difference in the flowering cycle.

And does anyone have experience with moving these plants around? I'd like to move the Arctic Beauty plants to places where they are useful. My plants are about 4 years old & have not become real vigorous yet.

mIEKAL