nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fw: cicadas

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fw: cicadas
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:52:15 -0600

hi folks, i've been wondering if Surround WP (kaolin clay) might be a
deterrent?
for those unfamiliar, it is a foliar spray causing excessive grooming and
irratation to pests, discouraging egg laying. sounds hokey but works. so any
theories on its cicada use, albeit non labeled application?
heron breen
zone 4b maine
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:15 , Hector Black <hblack@twlakes.net> sent: