nafex - Re: [NAFEX] story about CRFG president's backyard fruit collection+

  • From: "William A. Grimes" <wagrimes@sonic.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] story about CRFG president's backyard fruit collection+
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:33:03 -0800

At 04:29 AM 3/15/2004, Sam wrote:
UNUSUAL FRUIT
Alameda Times-Star - Alameda, CA, USA
...and pink blossoms. Despite its current bare appearance, Grov's San Mateo yard contains some 150 varieties of fruit. Some are unusual ...
<http://www.timesstar.com/Stories/0,1413,125~1549~2015486,00.html>

Thanks for the link. I frequently do not get to see articles in the smaller papers in which I'm quoted. This article was tough, in that the writer wanted one article that was to be published all over the Bay Area in vastly different climate zones - and she had two days to write it.

Bill Grimes