nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Black Cherry Juice

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Black Cherry Juice
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:20:31 -0500

So do you think they are regular eating (sweet) cherries, not "black cherries"? Maybe black colored sweet cherries? That would make more sense. I can't imagine how you would get juice off a black cherry. This doesn't taste exactly like a sweet cherry, but then, orange juice doesn't taste exactly like an orange, either. Whatever it is, it's pretty good, and not too sweet.

Ginda