nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wine - headaches

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wine - headaches
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:24:44 -0500

I quit drinking and smoking over 40 years ago. But I did make plenty of wine, beer @140 proof stuff out of the wines that didn't go over to well. I made wine out of anything I could get to ferment. from Tomatoes to potatoes, rice, honey, rhubarb, if you can name a common fruit or vegetable I probably made wine of it.

   The best liked was Sweet Cherry wine. That was made as a sweet wine because that is the way they liked it. There in lies the biggest problem. Sweet wines gave the headaches to most people that it bothered. me included. If I stuck with the dry wines I did not Have a problem.

About 15 20 years ago I gave away a lot of old age wines I still had. There were gallons.

Gordon

Flint, MI.

Store more e-mails with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage – 4 plans to choose from!

  • Re: [NAFEX] Wine - headaches, Gordon Nofs, 03/04/2004