nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fruit writing

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fruit writing
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:37:17 -0800 (PST)

Thanx yet again Richard. you are full of great
information. I may have to come up and visit you
again! :)

I just found the book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/088192623X/qid=1078338662/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-1039062-8180950?v=glance&s=books

I wonder if he is selling them direct? I would rather
he get all the money.

Rob