nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Improved Black Currants?

  • From: Ribes60@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Improved Black Currants?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:37:57 EST

Kevin, "improved" means better and Titania for instance is better than consort. I used to think that Pixwell gooseberries were good and the yield was very good, then I tasted some really good gooseberries and now I don't even pick my Pixwells, it is a matter of taste experience. Look how many people think that Red delicious is a real good apple.

I think that you will find that there are a lot od black currants that yield much better than Consort.

Ed Mashburn