nafex - Re: [NAFEX] wholesale nurseries

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] wholesale nurseries
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:41:12 +0000

Mark, study Claude! But as for landscaping your yard and whether to buy wholesale, you might have to start with a year of planning. Aren't most wholesalers sold-out by now ? You could do worse than spending a year on soil prep, figuring out the regs, and designing. It's possible you might have no final difference in cost (cost = dollar expenditure + care of establishing the plants) between buying just the retail products you need vs buying more-than-needed wholesale. If the numbers say you should buy wholesale, think about simply giving away the excess. After first checking whether your state has any regs about this. Good luck; sounds like fun.

tc