nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Database

  • From: "Margie Luffman" <luffmanm@agr.gc.ca>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Database
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:51:48 -0500

Hi Tom.Try this link:

http://www.ars-grin.gov/gen/apple.html

Margie
>>> tolenio@sentex.net 02/17/04 08:49AM >>>
Hello,

I am looking for the GRIN or PGRU online database for apple
tree descritions, does anyone have that link or one similar.

I have an old link but where it use to give results, I now
only get "Acession not found" or similar.

Should have printed the information out 2 years ago, but
figured a federal database would hold the information.

Possibly they just moved it to a new location, and I am
searching a now empty database.

I am looking for the GRIN or PGRU descriptions for "Court
Pendu Plat" and "Fameuse" apple varieties.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio