nafex - [NAFEX] Messages that extend far to the right of a page.

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Messages that extend far to the right of a page.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:39:39 -0700

I noticed that I was sending messages that went far to the right so
that a reader would have to scroll over to the right, then back, then
to the right again for every line of the message, and I've seen other
people's messages that did the same thing. To stop mine from doing
this I opened Outlook Express, went to TOOLS, OPTIONS, SEND, and
changed my Mail Sending Format from HTML to Plain Text. I then looked
inside the button labled Plain Text Settings and verified that the
"Automatically wrap text at 80 characters" when sending was set to 80.
I did this because my HTML settings have the automatically wrap text
option greyed out. This solved "my problem", but I am wondering if
there is a better way or if I can make the HTML format automatically
wrap text too. Any suggestions?