nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fiction and fact.

  • From: DocKW@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fiction and fact.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:18:58 EST

Follow the (intentional) contamination of our genetic base in ACRES USA...a
great
Ag news paper....always trying to separate fact from opinion and from fiction.
It is scary that the few companies that have control of genetically
engineered seed stock have used it to corner the market (the ALL AMERICAN
game) and
have ruined some organic operations just thru pollen drift.

Now we have round up ready weeds too...just what a guy needs !!!

We should be able to use this technology to save ourselves from disease
epidemics and such, but that seems to be lower on the importance list ...and
of course it should not be mixed up with genetically altered food til it has
been proven to be safe.
Enough opinion...
Karl Olson, CT