nafex - [NAFEX] Sugar Sweet Cherry (Is this for real?)

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Sugar Sweet Cherry (Is this for real?)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:06:00 -0700

http://www.directgardening.com/detail.asp?cc=g&dn=75&pid=5543

I have come across this several times during the past year. Everyone
offering it uses the same picture and they all say it is a bush cherry
that has the sweetness of Bing, is more crack resistant and produces a
better quality cherry. Always $2.95 each. I have never bought one
because I cannot believe that all of the reputable nurseries wouldn't
carry this if it is as good as described. I suspect some kind of con
game.