nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spray N Gro

  • From: HDessureault <inter.verbis@videotron.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spray N Gro
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:19:58 -0600

Hi Dylan,
I tried Spray-N-Grow a few years ago and what's in it is a well kept secret,
although a biochemist friend of mine had supposed it could have been made up
of an enzyme taking part in the photosynthesis process...
It was certainly interesting to note that the leaves of a vine developed
while the plant was under treatment were definitely larger than the other
leaves previously grown on the same vine.
I did not keep any notes to compare with a placebo group, but my impression
was that it did improve the growth.
The publicity that goes with the product seems a bit exaggerated, in my
view, but I cannot say for sure.
Worth a try, if not for the fun of it.
Hélène