nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Spray N Gro

  • From: Bernie Nikolai <bnikolai@shaw.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Spray N Gro
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:29:20 -0800

Hi Dylan,
I used it and got zero results for two years. I called the president
and he angrily demanded to know "what results did I expect". I told him
"the results you advertise". All he did was get even angrier and tell me
how many people were using it with good results. It is my business
experience that con men get very angry when you confront them. Its snake
oil. Worthless. Sorry, but I "calls em as I sees em".
Bernie Nikolai
Edmonton, Alberta
zone 2/3