nafex - Re: [NAFEX] hawthorn for pear

  • From: nafex <nafex@mokalive.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] hawthorn for pear
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:48:16 -0600

Thanks Lucky, I've never had quince or mayhaws and I'm not sure if they
would grow here, but I'll have to try them one of these days.

And Lom,, I''m going to have some fun with this and see what happens. I was
very surprised to learn my neighbor had all this nearly in my backyard.

Rondi

--
Ronda Anderson
Lawton, Kansas