nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wonderful Catalog

  • From: "philip sauber" <mrtejas@lycos.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wonderful Catalog
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:47:27 -0600

I guess you could call it a wonderful catalog.
However, they wonderfully exaggerate the taste/qualities of about everything they
sell and use uncommon names for common plants to fool the unwary buyer.
I can tell you from personal experience that their customer service is
the opposite of wonderful.  Buy beware of Oregon Exotics.
I would not order from them again.