nafex - RE: [NAFEX] spring grafting; bench grafting

  • From: Stefan Brandle <sbrandle@css.tayloru.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] spring grafting; bench grafting
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:12:12 -0600

[Tanis wrote] When I was learning & experimenting w/ grafting, I tried bench
grafting and had 100% FAILURE, because of SEVERAL errors, I've since learned.
[...]

Tanis: would you mind sharing those errors. I haven't done bench grafting
yet, but am thinking about trying. It's a lot more fun to duplicate all the
standard errors yourself instead of wimping out and avoiding them based on
the experience of others. But I'm a wimp and like to avoid duplicating
standard errors. I prefer to invent my own novel mistakes. :-) So I would
appreciate knowing what you learned.

-- sb
Stefan Brandle, Ph.D., Taylor University Computer Science
sbrandle@css.tayloru.edu, Telephone: 765-998-4685 FAX: 765-998-4940
http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~sbrandle