nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEX list, Pomona, Fedco catalog

  • From: Mauch1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEX list, Pomona, Fedco catalog
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 09:48:56 -0500

>sender's email address isn't available in the email heading
>anymore for many senders, only some. Makes it hard to
>reply "off-list " to people.

If you go onto the web site and look at the messages, in most cases the email
is given. You can't click on it to send to that person (It will send to the
Nafex site)

It will be listed like this under the title
ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu

You then convert it to ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu to get the actual address.

You can also go to the suscriber list at
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/roster/nafex and get addresses from there.

I've also been wondering where the Pomona was. I know it was delayed due to
health or emergency issues, but I thought that meant like a month or so.
Seems much longer.

--
Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6