nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEX list, Pomona, Fedco catalog

  • From: "Erdman, Jim" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEX list, Pomona, Fedco catalog
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:46:46 -0600

I attempted to send off-list email to John Bunker about the FEDCO tree
catalog, but noticed that the sender's email address isn't available in the
email heading anymore for many senders, only some. Makes it hard to reply
"off-list " to people. Do we need to start putting our email address in the
text?

Iam wondering if the new Fedco fruit tree catalog should arrive soon. I have
found in the past that if I don't order withing the first couple of days that
I get the catalog, the trees I want are sold out.

The last copy of Pomona that I received was last Spring, I think, and I had
sent in my renewal check enough time before the next issue would have come
out to have gotten the Summer issue, but didn't. Is the Fall issue out yet?

Thanks.

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI

<<winmail.dat>>