nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Poncirus recipes; lead in soils

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Poncirus recipes; lead in soils
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:21:34 -0500

On Nov 13, 2003, at 12:40 PM, Moyer, Richard wrote:

3. Re: Lead takes root in urban gardens (lxixsxt@gxixnxdxa.uxs)

. . .

Please don't include e-mail addresses in the body of your text - to body is available on the internet, where any spambot can pick it up. It was a careless post to the internet that led to my needing to get rid of my prior e-mail address (which eventually picked up about 80 spams per day).

Is there any way the administrator of this list can remove the post I just quoted, along with the one posted at 5:19 which quotes it? (Or at least remove my address from the version on the archives.)

Thanks,
Ginda Fisher