nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Potted culture; pinaapple guava

  • From: Sam Franc <franc@oregonfast.net>
  • To: Mike Levine <crunchy@oldweb.com>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Potted culture; pinaapple guava
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:10:07 -0800

Mike Levine wrote:

hmm...we were out in California this summer and my honey decided to bring
one back. I guess they are supposed to be hardy to 10 F? So I indulged her
and we've got this thing potted up and sitting outside for now. It's
getting cold and we are trying to decide if we should keep it in a garage
heated to 40 F for the winter or bring it in as a houseplant. Sounds like
we may never see any fruit from it unless we put it in a greenhouse.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "mIEKAL aND" <dtv@mwt.net>