nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Potted culture; dwarf citrus

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: mrtejas@lycos.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Potted culture; dwarf citrus
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:26:04 -0600

Thanks, Phil.
I'll just leave the FD and trifoliates outside.
Currently, the only other potted citrus I have is a seedling Key lime, but after looking at some of the FAQs on your website, I see I'm probably going to need to bud something from the top of it onto a trifoliate or FD rootstock in order to get fruit, as I doubt that I've got space for it to ever grow tall enough to get enough nodal mass to fruit.

Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY