nafex - [NAFEX] To Bob Kelly

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] To Bob Kelly
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:52:08 -0700

I apologize for sending this to the list, but it's the only way I can get it
to Mr. Kelly, if he is on the list.
I just posted a letter to the NAFEX list and got a reply from a supposed
anti-spam service to go to a site and follow some instructions in order for
you to be able to receive mail from me. Sorry, I'm not going there because
I can't be sure the site isn't going to try to infect my system with a
virus, assurances in the message to the contrary. So if you want to receive
mail from me, YOU have to be the one to ok it.

  • [NAFEX] To Bob Kelly, Lon J. Rombough, 10/19/2003