nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Cudrania Tricuspidata (Che)

  • From: "William A. Grimes" <wagrimes@sonic.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Cudrania Tricuspidata (Che)
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:15:17 -0700

Peter,

I assume you've seen our Fruit Facts on che (http://www.crfg.org/pubs/ff/che.html). It's a few years old and might need some updating. Then there's this USDA site: http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/plant_profile.cgi?symbol=CUTR2, and this from the Global Compendium of Weeds (not a good sign): http://www.hear.org/gcw/html/autogend/species/5712.HTM .