nafex - [NAFEX] safe and effective herbicide

  • From: "R. Keith Etheridge" <goatdoc@ctitech.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] safe and effective herbicide
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:43:46 -0500

Hi Rob,
I live in Taylorville which is an hour and a half from Champaign.I have cleared three small fields with nut and fruit trees with pygmies and a donkey.The nut and fruit trees are
protected with plastic fencing but am in the process of adding a electric wire to discourage the goats and squirrels.
No predator problems yet as the reason for donkey and the hi tensile fence is spaced to discourage  predators.Would be glad to have you visit some time.
Keith