nafex - RE: [NAFEX] RE: Two Apple Varieties

  • From: "Scott Williamson" <swilliamson@acespower.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] RE: Two Apple Varieties
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:44:05 -0500

I would like to thank everybody for their responses. I guess now I have to
decide if I want to study up on grafting this winter or not. It does make
sense to look into that.

I thought I had seen in one of the NAFEX quarterly issues that there was a
grafting book for sale. Does anyone know which issue that was or have the
information on that?