nafex - [NAFEX] FW: [Fwd: Inquiry to your readers]

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] FW: [Fwd: Inquiry to your readers]
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 21:22:13 -0700

Title: FW: [Fwd: Inquiry to your readers]
If anyone can help Colette Lucas, below, please REPLY TO THE ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LETTER.

---------- Colette Lucas wrote:

Greetings.  My name is Colette Lucas, and I am a still life illustrator /
teacher living in Peterborough, NH.  I would be interested in hooking up
with growers of antique fruit. In the past I have used common fruit in my
artwork, but would be interested in doing studies of lesser known varieties
of fruit.  Of particular interest would be fruit with a history.  Know for
sure your antique variety of apple was a former President's favorite, or
have a special family story about a rare variety?  I'd be interested in
corresponding by email.  I'm interested in fruit that isn't available in
chain grocery stores, but that could be found at farm stands and farmers
market in season.  Ideal if you're from New England.

Colette Lucas clucas@rapidtrack.com

  • [NAFEX] FW: [Fwd: Inquiry to your readers], Lon J. Rombough, 08/10/2003