nafex - [NAFEX] "Ribes60" black currant learning/training

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly0312@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] "Ribes60" black currant learning/training
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 00:51:43 +0000

bravo to "Ribes 60"!  I love hearing people wanting to share their experience.  I have just ferreted out a similar situation here in SE WI concerning apricots.  My Apricot Acquaintance is multi-talented; I'm hoping to gain some grafting know-how from him also.  He has a great backyard with all the things that interest me.  I have a Black Currant from him from this spring--another distraction for me.  So I would be extremely interested in your "side-speciality"!  I think I would also encourage you to make some sort of booklet--don't overwhelm yourself with too big a project.  Maybe cover the real basics--and make an addendum later to cover some of the more complex subjects, as you think of them.

  • [NAFEX] "Ribes60" black currant learning/training, Michelle Horner, 08/05/2003