nafex - Re: [NAFEX] dwarfing mulberries

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] dwarfing mulberries
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:33:48 -0700 (PDT)

This is a curious practice. I have never heard about
before. I am glad to know that mullberries are so
tough. I my just try to play around with some
seedling and see what happens. I like your bonsi
idea.

What about growing in large pots?
How a about summer prunning (if it doesnt bleed to
much)?
Has anyone tried to espalier them?

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX